Down 120 :)

Options

Replies

• Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and so much younger too!
  • mayerrocks
    mayerrocks Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Contgrats!! well done!
  • Challengeacepted
    Challengeacepted Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done!!So many people out there that don't take care of themselves. But you changed that, and you started to care. I just now started caring too. I'm down 11 lbs i know it's not much but it's a start. Congratulations on your journey in life!! Good job! :)
  • mrcs_jolly
    mrcs_jolly Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look great. Congrats.
  • bbeauchesne
    bbeauchesne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm hoping my story will be very similar to yours. I started (again), in Jan/16 at 310lbs and am down to 283. The frustrating part is I have only lost 3lbs in the month of March.

How big was your calorie deficit usually? Were you typically 1,000 calories under your base everyday or did you follow the MFP recommendation? And how did you break through plateaus?
  • chism21
    chism21 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm hoping my story will be very similar to yours. I started (again), in Jan/16 at 310lbs and am down to 283. The frustrating part is I have only lost 3lbs in the month of March.

How big was your calorie deficit usually? Were you typically 1,000 calories under your base everyday or did you follow the MFP recommendation? And how did you break through plateaus?

@bbeauchesne I have a kind of similar story, I just started on march a 326; lucky me; I was able to lose 22 pound during march. I've seen some changes, this past week however I only lost 2 pound and I say only because I'm usually in a deficit of a least 2000 calories per day. [before some people go on crazy] that is 1000 myfitnesspal auto-cuts+ my workouts and work. I don't eat the excise calories. And I'm still able to east a least 1900 calories per day. My point is there are many reason why you might not have lost as much weight during march maybe you gain some muscle mass. Just keep going and I bet we both will make it.

@hankhill300 Amazing transformation. Very inspiring I would love to have a more detailed break down of how you did it. if you have any other post feel free to send me the link. And Congrats
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing your story. I bet you feel so much better now. What an inspiration for other men.
  • Dunbarpatrick
    Dunbarpatrick Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the story. I'm in almost the same situation. How much Gym time were you spending, and what exercises?
  • hankhill300
    hankhill300 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I try to make it to the gym at least 4 days a week. I started out jogging on the treadmill I set goals on how fast n long I can go and keep trying to improve. Then in the summer I started jogging that's when the weight really started to fall off. And I lifted weights I do a lot pyramid sets. And I started lifting powerlifting style its a lot of fun to me a lot of squats deadlifts n bench. And Im following mfp recommend and try to eat a lot of protein n fiber and not so many carbs. And I use the fit bit it helps motivate me to get my steps in. Thank you all for the compliments
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Awesome transformation :mrgreen:
  • know_your_worth
    know_your_worth Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Very inspirational! Way to go
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    You look Awesome!!! Very inspiring!!
  • senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congratulation Jason,
    Just curious as what was your plan of attack, exercise workout and diet?, i am pretty much in the same situation as you were, im 5-9 inches tall and about 330- 335 lbs, im trying to get down to 200 lbs or so, and i am looking of trying out a weight lifting program called Body beast to lose the body fat and build some muscle., any advice???
  • hmz74
    hmz74 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such a great inspiration.
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You've done a phenomenal job! Bravo!
  • NHDaisy2
    NHDaisy2 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great job!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Looking H-O-T Hank
  • 120poundstogo
    120poundstogo Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I know what u mean about fitting into booths! U look great.
  • senennieves
    senennieves Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, hmm, by any chance how bad is the loose skin after losing 120 lbs?????
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!