Looking for an accountability partner :)

Options
Hi y'all!

I am a single mom of 2 gorgeous boys looking to lose about 15lbs! I'm looking for someone who wants to work together and motivate each other ;)

I'm down 210lbs already I've just caught myself in a rut of being proud of what I've accomplished and being angry with myself for stalling my progress! I'veen on track for a couple of weeks now and I need help to keep going!

Happy Saturday! Looking forward to meeting you :)

Replies

• shellecollins
    shellecollins Posts: 89 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Congratulations on the loss so far!! I would love to help motivate you and keep each other on track!!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I too only have a little weight left to lose, and it seems to be the most frustrating. I spent the last month fluctuating between 5 pounds (140-145) and finally broke it and weight in at 138 pounds now.. But finally looking in the mirror i finally see some changes. My belly is flat (a fat flat) and my shirts are literally falling off my shoulders and even my most recent pair of jeans no longer fit.

It seems to be a heck of a journey losing this last bit of weight. But i'd be happy to help you (or anyone) else out as much as i can!