Wii Fit

Options
Does anyone know how many calories are burned using the Wii fit?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• karlabenner
    Options
    Does anyone know how many calories are burned using the Wii fit?:flowerforyou:
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Hi There! No I am not too sure how many calories it burns...maybe this information is available online somewhere?????? It will also vary depending on how hard your working, current weight, how long you play, etc. But it sounds like a fun way to burn cals.

I think any little bit of activity helps. If it gets your heart pumping and your up and moving, thats great!!!

Good luck!!!!!! :smile:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Best way is to use a heart rate monitor. I got my Wii fit for xmas and LOVE it!!!!!
  • jaglover04
    jaglover04 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm not really sure, but i was reading online and found this interesting and thought i'd share!! Don't have my wii fit yet but can't wait to get one!!

Wii Sports
    burn 125 calories in 15 minutes of Boxing
    burn 92 calories in 15 minutes of Tennis
    burn 77 calories in 15 minutes of Bowling
  • mel_istheshit
    Options
    I think it depends on what you're doing. I just count the yoga as it comes up in the system, running in place, too. Now, my favorite is the hoola-hoop!! I count that as dancing! haha :smile:
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on what you're doing. I just count the yoga as it comes up in the system, running in place, too. Now, my favorite is the hoola-hoop!! I count that as dancing! haha :smile:
    Love the hula hoop, just thank god no one takes a pic while I'm doing it because it does look silly!