I started a group

Options
Anyone can join. I started it so that members can share recipes, struggles, victories, or whatever your heart desires. My group is called "trying to lose 30+ pounds :)". Even if you've lost all your weight, you can join as inspiration. If you have 100+ pounds to lose, join us. I have a goal of 30 pounds which is what motivated the name.

Replies

• Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'll join it
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    AmberNew16 wrote: »
    Anyone can join. I started it so that members can share recipes, struggles, victories, or whatever your heart desires. My group is called "trying to lose 30+ pounds :)". Even if you've lost all your weight, you can join as inspiration. If you have 100+ pounds to lose, join us. I have a goal of 30 pounds which is what motivated the name.
    @AmberNew16

Is that the exact name? I did a group search but don't see it... perhaps I'm not using the proper name of your group? Thanks :)
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sounds like my kind of group, I'll join. :)

EDIT: Also sent a friend request!
  • AmberNew16
    AmberNew16 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    AmberNew16 wrote: »
    @AmberNew16

Is that the exact name? I did a group search but don't see it... perhaps I'm not using the proper name of your group? Thanks :)

Yep :smiley: "trying to lose 30+ pounds :)" i'll add you and you should be able to see it under my info