Hello there! Anyone working Kinobody programs?

Options
Hello everyone,

I am a 52-year old father of 4 starting the Aggressive Fat Loss 2.0 by Kinobody! I've been in great shape my whole life but want to push my body fat % under 10%. Currently 185 lbs 5'11" and around 14% body fat . I am fasting 15-18 hours after my last meal- so I skip breakfast and start my first if 2-meals around 11:45am- I multiply my target weight by 11 (172X11=1,892) and track my macros (carbs, protein and fats) on this app! I will be training like a madman (heavy only) M-W-F while doing a mix of 60-minutes of cardio (treadmill, jump rope, row, burpees etc.) T-T-S while taking Sunday off! Anyone interested in chatting about intermittent fasting or Kinobody or anyone that is working the program I would love to get some feedback! Thanks, Scott

Replies

• Gaz_Palmer
    Gaz_Palmer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yo Kinobuddy!
    also 52, been on AFL since end of January. Lost 11kgs so far, gone from approx 30% bf to approx 24%.
    Very happy with this program, its pretty easy to stick to.
  • ScottMessier
    ScottMessier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job man! Keep up the good work.
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I also own the Kinobody programs and also like IF. It's a simple design but great. Fasting is a great technique for people trying to lower their calorie consumption without feeling hungry or left wanting more food.

Brian
  • ScottMessier
    ScottMessier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brian - it has been pretty easy for me so far- and I have been amazed how many calories I didn't realize I was eating or drinking- all the way down to coffee creamer and lemonade- I'm hoping to make great progress!