Anyone doing Turbo Jam???

Options
Hey everyone. Just wanted to know who does Turbo Jam,and if you like it or not? I just saw a few clips and it looks like fun. I love challenging workouts that are exciting to do.So just wanted to get some input on it. If any of you have any before and after pics,I would love to see them.I want to start it pretty soon..Thnx:)

Replies

• poopoomonkey1978
    poopoomonkey1978 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I just started it. I am on my second day of the week 2 workout plan and I LOVE it. I can't keep up with all the moves yet but it is honestly the first workout routine that I look forward to doing. The stretching is boring but everything else is a blast. As I just started I don't have any before or after pictures but I am losing a bit more weight on this then my previous workout.
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Turbo Jam for about a year now I love it. It's a really good workout I'm always dripping sweat. I'm going to get her Turbo Fire next..
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.Im really excited to get started on it:)
  • Fertilegrounds5
    Options
    I did it a couple years back and I enjoyed. Was actually thinking about starting back up
  • MoonIite
    MoonIite Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I LOVE Turbo Jam. It's the only workout dvd that I can keep on doing and not get bored. I burn about 400-500 calories per workout. I do the cardio parties on different days (1,2 & 3) and sub in the shorter workouts when time permits.Yesterday, I burned 490 calories doing Cardio Party Mix 2. My arms were so sore. I'm thinking of buying the weighted gloves to add more umph to my workout.
  • newtswifey07
    Options
    Turbo jam is one of the most addictive work out dvds I own. It never gets boring!
  • Keegansmum6
    Keegansmum6 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I did it a while ago and loved it only reason i havent in a while is because i am not sure where my cds are lol
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Lol.thnx everyone..I will give it a try!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I have done Turbo Jam and loved it. Chalene is full of energy which makes it easier to do. I still have the 5-cd pack, but right now, I am doing Ripped in 30 on my days off of C25K. You will enjoy her!!!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    I just looked it up too right now and it looks really fun! I think i'll try it too! :)
  • kimphillips36
    Options
    It's one of the programs I plan to get real soon now that I'm a BB coach....so many great programs to choose from!!
  • cathyAprice
    Options
    love it! it's addictive! you'll sweat buckets but you'll have a blast!! it's my soulmate workout though I've moved up to Turbo Fire (love love love it too!)

C