200lbs club

Options
Newbie here. I'm in currently break the scale at 289, need to lose 110 lbs. I need to reevaluate my schedule around my workouts and nutrition and not the other way around.

Replies

• Tatummfp
    Tatummfp Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh 275. I'm currently around 226. I still have about 60 to lose. I'm really watching my sodium and added sugar.
  • wvmark41
    wvmark41 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    SW: 260
    CW: 234
    GW: 180.

All weight lost thanks to help from MFP and encouragement of friends on here and steady moderate exercise. Good luck.

Just remember: You didn't gain the weight overnight, so don't expect to lose it overnight. Slow & steady (1.5 - 2 pounds per week) wins the race.

You can do it.
  • AmandaJuneFit
    AmandaJuneFit Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I started out in February at 217 and today i weigh 190 ! You got this !! My weight loss has mainly been to watching and tracking everything i eat. staying below my calorie goal , regular exercise and smaller portions per meal. You can do it :) Ive still got a long way to go so we can help and motivate each other along the way .
  • Bostonbee79
    Bostonbee79 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    trayan_h wrote: »
    I need to reevaluate my schedule around my workouts and nutrition and not the other way around.

Me too! My problem is exercising after work. After being on my feet all day and being constantly "on" (I'm a 3rd grade teacher), the last thing I want to do is exercise. I'm exhausted and just want to go home.

My plan this week is to go to bed earlier, which is hard for this night owl, and wake up and go to the gym before work. I did that years ago and loved it. But I had friends/coworkers who worked out with me. But I've moved, and now don't have any friends at my new gym. So I have to motivate myself to go in the morning.
  • hrhleg
    hrhleg Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I was 229. I weighed in yesterday...so close. I am about to go under 200 (next weigh in) I will walk for food but this, getting under 200, I am going to cry. (HAPPY TEARS!) . get a fitbit...it will change your life. (I walk at least 6 miles a day)
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hit breaking point at 212 again... almost biggest i've ever been.. lost 5lb in the last week though.. Lonnngggg way to go!
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm 265. Which is up even from my "standard" weight of 250, that I've been most of my life. Last year, I had managed to lose about ten or fifteen pounds via MFP. But, I'm in my senior year of college, and ended up being to anxious to manage keeping it up. Now, I'm trying again, but I'm not going for as fast of weight loss. I'm only aiming for a half pound off a week (or a little more, since I'm usually a bit under my calorie limit) because I'm more concerned with something I can keep up even through the next few months of potentially stressful changes, than with seeing results fast.
  • charlsy1691
    charlsy1691 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Want to get to 200 too! Feel free to add me. Started at 258ish.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm starting at 266!! Want to get much lower my target is to lose inches before I turn 40 in February. Hoping to stay strong this time.