Accountability partner for 40 pounds.....

Options
I am looking for accountability partners. I am a single mom who friends and family love me for who I am.
I need someone to hold me accountable and motivate me to stay on track to lose the 40 pounds I want to lose.

Replies

• taragaddy26
    taragaddy26 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Your family sounds like my husband. He isn't necessarily unsupportive, he just doesn't understand. He is 5'8 & weighs 134 lbs :/ I am also trying to eventually lose around 40 lbs from the point I'm at now. Cw is 166.2. You can add me if you want! I'm new to all the lifestyle changes but I'll try to be as motivating as I can. :)
  • Canadagirl99
    Canadagirl99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd love to join with both of you! I need to lose at least 40 pounds too, but my first goal is 20 pounds! Let's help each other out!!!
  • taragaddy26
    taragaddy26 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Oh I'd love to join with both of you! I need to lose at least 40 pounds too, but my first goal is 20 pounds! Let's help each other out!!!
    Same here! I am shooting for 145 right now because it sounds reasonable and would be the least I have weighed in years. Sounds so much less daunting than 40 lbs.
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a small motivational group for women where we do weekly challenges and encourage each other daily. If your interested in joining us please message me.
  • soniafahmad
    soniafahmad Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i would love to join as well, pls count me in
  • khhregister
    khhregister Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 40lbs is my goal as well, although my first short-term goal is 15 lbs (to get out of the "overweight" territory). Let's do it!
  • ilovemypeekapug
    ilovemypeekapug Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I need to lose40! Anybody here feel free to friend me. I'm39, married mom with a 3 year old little boy.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Same here. Need to lose about the same. Feel free to add me as well.
  • carlsonm78
    carlsonm78 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like....
  • spin0055
    spin0055 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've got 45lbs- I'll add you!
  • libby0907
    libby0907 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've got 45-50 to lose. I want to join.
  • caitmommy
    caitmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You all can add me too! I started with 50 lbs to lose and I have 38 lbs left to go :)