Ready for change

Options
I have made my mind up that I will lose 35 pounds.

Replies

• orexplorations
    orexplorations Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am on a journey to stop using food to cover for areas in my life where I am unhappy.
    In the last year I have decided to start organizing trips to Buenos Aires as a sensory experience where we really enjoy food and among other things dance tango.
    I completed two trips in March and I lost 5 lbs! Without doing almost anything!!! just being happy.
    I am planning on loosing 30 lbs by being happy. When I am happy, I eat well.
    I am going back to Buenos Aires in September and I want to be proud of my body and really enjoy wearing beautiful dresses and specially feeling light and agile.
    I am determined to nurture myself with great superfood drinks, colorful salads and fruits. Only eat food when it is the best quality and prepared with the best ingredients, as a celebration to myself. I am also recovering and re organizing my finances, making decisions about my marriage and my future. These are the areas where I am not being happy!! I eat instead of fixing what doesn't work here.
    I hope to find a few if you who may be going through something similar and perhaps know we are going on the same direction together.
    To start with,
    I signed up for Tango lessons here in Minneapolis where I live. I had my first lesson here after a few I took in Buenos Aires. I loved it. I was truly happy!
    I am 5.3 and weigh 153.2 today. My goal is to weigh 120 by Sept. 4