Need to lose 10kg in 7months

Options
Im currently 67kg.
Age 21
Hight:5ft 4in
I wanna lose my 10 kg.
Im really looking fat and aweful :(
Plz help me.I recently gained 8kg wieght In 4 months.now wanna lose it is it possible to lose 10kg in 7-8 months?is that healthy?

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Options
    22 lbs in 7 months is an average of a little over 3 lbs a month, which can be doable depending on where you start and how tall you are, etc. The closer you are to your goal though, the harder it is to lose because you have a lot less wiggle room and deficit to work with.

Set your goal to .5/lbs a week and you'll get there. But I'd recommend ditching the timed goal, because all sorts of things can influence your loss.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I'll agree with @Ninkyou . Also, take some time to read through the forums for all the advice and information available. Part of losing the weight is also learning how to keep it off! :smile:
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Im currently 67kg.
    Age 21
    Hight:5ft 4in
    I wanna lose my 10 kg.
    Im really looking fat and aweful :(
    Plz help me.I recently gained 8kg wieght In 4 months.now wanna lose it is it possible to lose 10kg in 7-8 months?is that healthy?

If you set your goal to lose .5lb a week you could lose 14 lbs in 7-8 months
    If you set you goal to lose 1 pound per week you could lose 28 lbs in 7-8 months

You are really close to a healthy weight for your height so .5 is the recommended healthy rate of loss. You will need to be pretty accurate in your logging and stick to your calorie goal.
  • sohanajeeb6
    sohanajeeb6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    But when I was 57kg.I was really fit and healthy..
    And the worst habit of mine is eating very fast and salty.
  • sohanajeeb6
    sohanajeeb6 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    22 lbs in 7 months is an average of a little over 3 lbs a month, which can be doable depending on where you start and how tall you are, etc. The closer you are to your goal though, the harder it is to lose because you have a lot less wiggle room and deficit to work with.

Set your goal to .5/lbs a week and you'll get there. But I'd recommend ditching the timed goal, because all sorts of things can influence your loss.

Thnx ninkyou for advice :)