Look hot for college!

Options
want to start a challenge group for people who want to get in shape to look good for college as the fall semester is right around the corner. i need more motivation to stay within my calorie boundaries and stay on track with my workouts. weigh ins once per week?

Replies

• Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Well... I'm not in college anymore... but I wouldn't mind helping you stay motivated!
  • BossSauce69
    Options
    Congratulations on your impending departure to college as well as your commitment to being in shape when you arrive. It'll prepare you for the completely different lifestyle you'll be living. Best of luck! I won't be attending school, but I'm also looking to drop some weight by the end of the summer, so I'd be more than willing to support.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhh I wanna look good for Uni in September too, I think it starts on like the 19th but I'll be moving to the city at the start of september which doesn't give me a lot of time xD

This sounds really dumb but I don't want to weigh myself until I've definately lost some weight - I was on a diet ages ago and lost loads but I think I put all the weight back on on holiday, so I want to make sure I've lost it cuz it'll be so depressing going on the scales and being heavier than last time. I think I'm gonna weigh myself next sunday, so I'm in from then? (:
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhh I wanna look good for Uni in September too, I think it starts on like the 19th but I'll be moving to the city at the start of september which doesn't give me a lot of time xD

This sounds really dumb but I don't want to weigh myself until I've definately lost some weight - I was on a diet ages ago and lost loads but I think I put all the weight back on on holiday, so I want to make sure I've lost it cuz it'll be so depressing going on the scales and being heavier than last time. I think I'm gonna weigh myself next sunday, so I'm in from then? (:
  • eouimet
    eouimet Posts: 29
    Options
    Sounds good yall so lets all plan to keep eachother motivated and be really honest with ourselves, and i guess the idea was to get ready for college but end of summer can include more people and lets each try and make a goal for september 1st ish
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Hey Girl....you can count me in. I don't really need to lose weight but I'LL HELP keep ya motivated if you like!!!

Oh and yeah FALL semes!!! Woooo were gonna kick a**!!:)