What kind of cookies should I bake today?

Options
ASH_DVM
ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
Gonna take a poll of MFP Food discussion peeps. Haven't baked cookies in a while and want to make some today. What kind would you make?

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I would only make cookies if I had a craving for a specific one, personally... So I'm probably not much help.
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Snickerdoodles or chocolate chip.
  • Cathy1239769
    Cathy1239769 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make fruity pebbles cookies and give them ALL to my coworkers. I like to bake.
  • alyssa0061
    alyssa0061 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make fruity pebbles cookies and give them ALL to my coworkers. I like to bake.

I love to bake! I made 150 chocolate chip cookies and 4 1/2 dozen cupcakes for work this past Friday. I don't need to eat them to enjoy making them.
  • ASH_DVM
    Options

Those sound intriguing! I enjoy baking, cooking, etc as well. I give some away, keep some out, and then freeze the rest. It's nice having the ability to pop a slice of bread, a muffin, a cookie, etc out of the freezer and thaw and have a great home-baked snack that's easy to log.
  • ASH_DVM
    Options

I love to bake! I made 150 chocolate chip cookies and 4 1/2 dozen cupcakes for work this past Friday. I don't need to eat them to enjoy making them.

Sounds like a great day! But I'd have to at least eat one of each before giving away!
  • Sheri2016
    Sheri2016 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    my new love is carrot cake cookies, healthy and delicious
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    Gonna take a poll of MFP Food discussion peeps. Haven't baked cookies in a while and want to make some today. What kind would you make?

Oatmeal chocolate chip is popular in my house.
  • bioklutz
    bioklutz Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    I have not gotten around to it yet but I have been wanting to make these:
    http://www.averiecooks.com/2013/02/soft-batch-dark-brown-sugar-coconut-oil-cookies.html

They sound so tasty!
  • ASH_DVM
    Options
    bioklutz wrote: »
    I have not gotten around to it yet but I have been wanting to make these:
    http://www.averiecooks.com/2013/02/soft-batch-dark-brown-sugar-coconut-oil-cookies.html

They sound so tasty!

Saving this recipe for later. Don' t have molasses right now and not planning on a store trip today. But I agree, those look excellent!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/lofthouse-style-soft-sugar-cookies/?m

The only reason I haven't made these is because of my dad's recent diabetes issues. He's not the kind of guy that could deal with moderation or the type of guy that wouldn't throw a fit over these.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Snickerdoodles! Always snickerdoodles.
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter or chocolate chip! Those are my go to cookies.
  • ASH_DVM
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/lofthouse-style-soft-sugar-cookies/?m

The only reason I haven't made these is because of my dad's recent diabetes issues. He's not the kind of guy that could deal with moderation or the type of guy that wouldn't throw a fit over these.

Those look amazing. Definitely going in my recipe box
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal Cookies or Chocolate chip! Yum!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal raisin, chewy chocolate chip, snickerdoodle....dangit now I want a cookie.
  • Aint_Misbehavin
    Aint_Misbehavin Posts: 64 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I love to bake as well. My most recent cookies were lemon sugar cookies that turned out really well. I think they are perfect for a spring cookie because that's when the lemons on my trees are ready.
    Sheri2016 wrote: »
    my new love is carrot cake cookies, healthy and delicious

Pretty sure my carrot cake cookies are not healthy with their cream cheese frosting but they sure are delicious!
  • notfromwinnipeg
    notfromwinnipeg Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Monster cookies. Peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips & smarties - best of all worlds.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Maple bacon and dark chocolate cake-y cookies