New to MyFitnessPal

Options
Hi everyone! I've moved over here from the Lose It! App. I lost 20 lbs with Lose It! and now I'd like to lose about 15-20 more lbs with this app. I feel as thought this app will give me a particularly better experience with discovering new foods and learning about nutrition and fitness overall. I am going forward with a vegan diet as of right now, and I'm hoping this app will help me reach my goal! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)

Replies

• tbyers18
    tbyers18 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Good luck. Adding you now :)
  • uglyEdward
    uglyEdward Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Here goes, let's see what happens next. GOD be with me
  • Sasiigirl
    Sasiigirl Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Please give us advice on your vegan diet, I'm interested in trying it out.
  • KennyLaguna2016
    KennyLaguna2016 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've moved over here from the Lose It! App. I lost 20 lbs with Lose It! and now I'd like to lose about 15-20 more lbs with this app. I feel as thought this app will give me a particularly better experience with discovering new foods and learning about nutrition and fitness overall. I am going forward with a vegan diet as of right now, and I'm hoping this app will help me reach my goal! Feel free to add me as a friend. :)
    Best of luck Jane. You've got this! Adding you now
  • texascookie195
    texascookie195 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jane! You can do anything you want and this is no different! I'm excited for you!
  • Pineapple116
    Pineapple116 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great! Feel free to add me :)