Fell off hard..looking for new friends to add

Options
adriat
adriat Posts: 49 Member
Hi! I have been off and on. I can't seem to stick to it. I lost weight..and as of today I have gained it all back. It really pissed me off. For as many times as I fail..I try again..so maybe that should make me feel better! It's in me..I just have to make it a priority. I have about 75lbs to lose. Would love to connect with anyone in the same boat and try the accountability route. Send me a friend request! Anyone with great ideas on how to stay motivated and push yourself are welcome too. Even tough love suggestions :) I!

Replies

• MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I fell off too and gained almost 40lbs after hitting my goal weight. Feel free to add me.
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Don't fret.
    I myself gained back around 45 of 52 lbs lost.
    But I'm back, and I'm already down about 15!
    We can do it! Feel free to add me for support.

The key is consistency. Don't deprive yourself, or you're not going to stick to your goals.
    Other things that have helped me so far:
    -Always having a healthy snack around
    -Drinking lots of water
    -Staying active several times per week
    -Keeping involved on MFP, as well as with active friends in real life
    -Watching motivating youtube videos (I like graciesjourney and breelovesvlogs)

I hope this helps. Good luck!
  • Quinn_Baker
    Quinn_Baker Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Oh! Also, I found a new activity that I really want to continue learning and practicing, but wouldn't ya know it requires me to be in better shape (because it is a workout in itself)! Also, being smaller will really help me as well.
    Therefore, I know I have to work hard to be able to do said activity!

Try to find something like this!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's so easy to stay on, too. Just remember what you learned.

Then practice it.

And just because you reach your goal weight is no reason, ever, to stop doing it right.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    me too.... I am trying to get back on track. It is hard but, I am trying to take it one day at a time. I try to eat clean and workout 5 times/week. I recently signed-up for 5K too. Feel free to add me.
  • kagia48
    kagia48 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I fell off the wagon and I gotta get back on track!! I could use some moral support!
  • bredalynch2
    bredalynch2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure about lbs but I lost 13 kgs and have put back on 10. Is like to loose 20kg. Happy to support and be supported.