New to my fitness pal. Any suggestions?

Options
Hi I'm Christa a busy working mom of three teenagers... Yes teenagers that's crazy even writing that... Just means I'm getting old! Anyways I'm on here because I'm SO tired of being physically and mentally drained about my weight! We all know ( most of us)after having children it leaves us with scarring and not recognizing our bodies. It mentally takes a toll. I constantly find myself comparing to others. But I'm done with that! I just want to be the best I can be for me. I'm here to get some motivation and encouragement. Make it fun, maybe make new friends.last but not least hold myself accountable!

Replies

• nehadev464
    nehadev464 Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Heyyy I'm new to this too, how are you? I'm just looking for motivation not to go on regular binge eating every 2nd day haha
  • wttobefit
    wttobefit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes i tend to do that also. Tomorrow will be my first day. It will take me a while to figure out how this works.
  • Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    A lot of the sticked threads have good generic advice. Once you're a little dialed in we can all give you tips or encouragement. :) good luck and see you around!

Brian
  • wttobefit
    wttobefit Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks Brian!
  • Mapalicious
    Mapalicious Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You can add me as a friend :)

I've lost 125 lbs...so I have the scarring (stretch marks from weight loss) but without the kids! lol

I'm on here losing a little more for my wedding in August, and just for staying fit in general. I like commenting and having folks commenting on my posts. :)