F/5'6'' - 198 to 182, a 4-year story of ups & downs. Slightly NSFW, lady in underwear! ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• meganpaige1989
    meganpaige1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, your body looks very good, very healthy.

Thank you!
  • meganpaige1989
    Options
    You look amazing!! So glad your in a good place now!!!

Aw, thank you so much :)
  • meganpaige1989
    Options
    paige55555 wrote: »
    This hit home for me in A LOT of ways. Not the same bad circumstances, but similarly bad. I just got to the part where I am not wallowing anymore. You are an inspiration. It was a wonderfully beautiful gift for you to share your story. I am rooting for you!

You're too kind :) Life can hit hard, but the best we can do for ourselves is to get back up and keep fighting! Rooting for you too!
  • meganpaige1989
    Options
    ldowdesw wrote: »
    My heart sank for you at the sad part of your story. I'm so glad that you are ok mentally as well as physically. Sometimes you just have to 'pick yourself up shake yourself off and start all over again' ( meant in a singy voice) my singing is crap, but I wish you every success or the future whatever it holds. X

Haha, thank you! And bet your singing isn't so bad :wink:
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great, and it sounds like you feel great too! Keep up the awesome work. :)
  • meganpaige1989
    Options
    randeortiz wrote: »
    Way to go! Keep doin this for yourself! You're on the right path

Thank you so much :blush:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!