Starting Over

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Meredith and I'm doing my fitness pal for the 1,000th time. Haha ok maybe not that much but I've erased the app and started over so many times! This is my first day back at it and I want to lose weight for summer and just for my overall health. I have quite a bit of weight to lose and I want to stay motivated but I always end up failing. It's just one day at a time I guess. Anyway glad to be back :)

Replies

• ClaireHooker
    ClaireHooker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello Nice to meet you, feel free to add me,I am new too. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • meredithtimothy
    meredithtimothy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you Claire! (My sisters name is Claire!) I will def add you. Thank you so much. Good luck to you too!
  • ClaireHooker
    ClaireHooker Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you Claire! (My sisters name is Claire!) I will def add you. Thank you so much. Good luck to you too!

:-)
  • mamabearobrien
    mamabearobrien Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here my name is Kelly
    I am familiar with the struggle to lose weight and could use some encouragement.
    Thanks guys!
  • GusOC
    GusOC Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Meredith and I'm doing my fitness pal for the 1,000th time. Haha ok maybe not that much but I've erased the app and started over so many times! This is my first day back at it and I want to lose weight for summer and just for my overall health. I have quite a bit of weight to lose and I want to stay motivated but I always end up failing. It's just one day at a time I guess. Anyway glad to be back :)

Try something different. Whatever you do for diet and or training doesn't work because it's not just about results it's about balancing it so that it's sustainable. Try to get on a program you can stay on. Good luck.