Where are all my nerds at?!

Options

Replies

• MikeWeldon88
    MikeWeldon88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This seems like the place for me on here lol. As soon as I read dark souls 3 and people lifting and working out in the same thread, I felt peace come over my body and mind haha
  • MikeWeldon88
    Options
    Oh and I turn my smart phone I to a game boy advanced emulator at night to play Pokémon emerald. Yea I'm 27 years old lol
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    Am I a bad nerd for NOT being into gaming....... I really rather prefer to read, No hand eye coordination for gaming :neutral:
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Am I a bad nerd for NOT being into gaming....... I really rather prefer to read, No hand eye coordination for gaming :neutral:

Nope. I'm terrible at it. The only video games I play are on my Nintendo DS, and that's mostly Pokemon with the occasional Zelda game thrown in.

I love to watch my boyfriend game, though. I sat through all of Last of Us and Shadow of Mordor. I wish I could play, and I've tried many times before, but I'm just so awful! :(
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Have you seen Dark Matter? I just finished it. SO good.
  • Khaleesi2012
    Khaleesi2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wanted to post my cosplay but idk how to post pictures in here :(
  • luissc3388
    luissc3388 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    "Eureka" never gets old for me
  • MikeWeldon88
    Options
    I wanted to post my cosplay but idk how to post pictures in here :(

Now that makes me sad :(.....some league of legends?? :p
  • racheljonel
    racheljonel Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Ancient Aliens marathon.
    I'm in.

Wanna get really nerdy? Watch this. It's well worth it.

Ancient Aliens Debunked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

I binged on this all day last Saturday. Fascinating.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    ashdkd wrote: »
    Do you like GoT?

Who doesn't?!

I'm throwing a GoT premiere party where I'm making all sorts of awesome themed food and drinks. I can't wait!
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Do you like GoT?

Yep - books and show! I'm really excited to finally watch the show and not know what's going to happen. I enjoyed seeing other people's reactions, but I sort of wish I could have been shocked along with them. Also, having to keep the Purple Wedding a secret for 4 years was torture.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I made a C++ joke on my wall. .

*crickets* . . . .

If you are someone who can appreciate a C++ joke, add me!
  • Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Do you like GoT?

10 DAYS AND COUNTING !!!!!!
  • megzchica23
    megzchica23 Posts: 419 Member
    Options

Nope. I'm terrible at it. The only video games I play are on my Nintendo DS, and that's mostly Pokemon with the occasional Zelda game thrown in.

I love to watch my boyfriend game, though. I sat through all of Last of Us and Shadow of Mordor. I wish I could play, and I've tried many times before, but I'm just so awful! :(

I'm not the best at all. Especially anything that involves shooting. My fiance is so good at gaming. He just bam instagood no matter what he plays. But his favorite games are all FPS, my worst enemy! But I really wanted to game with him so I tried and sucked a lot but he actually helped me get a lot better. I still suck but I'm like a tiny bit above a noob now. Hahahaha
  • TMacKtwenty4
    TMacKtwenty4 Posts: 3,256 Member
    Options
    All good suggestions, I have found myself binge watching Orphan Black. Watched the entire first season yesterday. I'm hooked.
    Any other fsns?
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    I love sci fi shows and history shows. Anything with Josh gates, yes freaking please ♡♡♡♡

Expedition unknown is awesome!
  • salyerssommer
    salyerssommer Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nerd checking in! ✋✋
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    Options
    Nerd here