Cosplay!

Options
xxghost
xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
Any fans of cosplay here? Feeling comfortable in my new cosplay is one of my biggest weight loss goals, so I figured I'd ask around.

I also just really love looking at pictures of other cosplayers. :)

Replies

• runningbuddy66666
    runningbuddy66666 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've never done it myself, but some of the costumes :love:
  • SpiderGwens
    SpiderGwens Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Cosplay is one of my weight loss goals too! I'd love to do Spider Gwen (obviously) or Captain Marvel.
  • MinmoInk
    MinmoInk Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I've reached my weight loss goal yet I am too shy/don't know what character would suit me best.

:( I want to so baaaad!

What/who do you want to cosplay as OP?
  • runningbuddy66666
    runningbuddy66666 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Is it lame that I would want to be ash from Pokemon or the dragonborn from skyrim? :/
  • johnlockjamie
    johnlockjamie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to cosplay:
    BBC Sherlock
    Osamu Tezuka's Black Jack
    Kaito the Vocaloid
  • Comms0p
    Comms0p Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Love cosplay! Main reason I joined MFP yrs ago to wear Lara Croft Tomb Raider outfit! Sure it took me 4months to lose 12lbs, but really enjoy dressing up!
  • ptsmiles
    ptsmiles Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Kaylee from Firefly this weekend.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    4mvb3l4569hy.jpg

Here's one from a while back before I really learned how to sew and before I started lifting. I'm currently working on several right now.
  • xxghost
    Options
    MinmoInk wrote: »
    I've reached my weight loss goal yet I am too shy/don't know what character would suit me best.

:( I want to so baaaad!

What/who do you want to cosplay as OP?

Don't be shy! You'll feel SO welcomed at any cosplay you go to. And you can go as any character you'd like! Video game, anime, book, movie, tv show, even phone app (I have a Runner 5 cosplay!).

I've done Sumeragi from 00 Gundam, Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist, Runner 5, and Emma Swan. I'm working on Bonnie from Red Dead Redemption and Bisca from Fairy Tail. :)
  • xxghost
    Options
    Is it lame that I would want to be ash from Pokemon or the dragonborn from skyrim? :/

Not lame at all, man. I think that would be great.
  • xxghost
    Options
    I'm loving the ideas and photos, guys. I seriously geek out over this stuff.
  • refarre
    refarre Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ever see a Speed Racer at any events? Old school but my favorite.
  • theWODdoll
    theWODdoll Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Me!!! I haven't done anything super legit but this year I'm aiming for Harley Quinn!
  • luissc3388
    luissc3388 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If I ever get the weight loss for it, will definitely go Lee Sin ( or some concept skin for him )
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    I'm too scrawny to do any of the cosplays that I'd want to do and I wouldn't feel comfortable doing them as a twig.

Some of them are: Goku, Jin Kazama, Subzero, Captain America and a 300 spartan.
  • JenniferSchaffer1
    JenniferSchaffer1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to get to my goal weight and do some sexy cosplay I wanna do Jessica rabbit!
  • Steam_Powered_Awesome
    Steam_Powered_Awesome Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I love cosplay and is a big reason for my weight loss. My next con is in May had to put together a whole new cosplay because none of my gear fits me anymore witch is bitter sweet.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Full on Stormtrooper and Biker Scout Trooper here.
  • xxghost
    Options
    I love cosplay and is a big reason for my weight loss. My next con is in May had to put together a whole new cosplay because none of my gear fits me anymore witch is bitter sweet.

What an awesome accomplishment. I creeped on your pictures. You look great!
  • Acacia_Evers
    Acacia_Evers Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    My breasts are too large, otherwise I would love to cosplay as Link from LoZ. I plan on getting to 140 though so I can cosplay as Princess Zelda. Or, go as Yamato and Takeo with my boyfriend. I'm 5'3 and he's 6'6 and huge so it would be perfect for us. :sweat_smile: