MUSIC: What songs move YOU?

Options
So music has been instrumental (pun intended) in getting my booty in the gym.

I generally don't mind excercise but certain songs just make the time pass sooo much faster.

What are some songs that you guys just can't help but move to when they come on? Whats that song that just puts a smile on your face whenever you hear the first chords? Or whats a song that hits you deep hard in the heart that forces you to push through whatevers got ya down?

Replies

• BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    lol you may laugh but I always used to listen to Billy Idol Rebel yell on the treadmill... the beat worked for me, I could speed up in the middle when he did, and the husky yelly kinda voice made me (ever so slightly) angry. lol which always motivates me!
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Anything that's "aggressive" in the music. It just pumps me up. I mostly listen to rock.
  • legaleblond1985
    legaleblond1985 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like the running feature on Spotify - it adjusts to your spm and changes the tempo to match that.. I also have several upbeat playlists that I found on pinterest and then made into my spotify. For those that like country (old country) Confederate Railroad will be coming out with a new album soon (anticipated date is late May) and one of the songs (don't know the real name) I call "angry Danny" (talking about his divorce) should get some motivation going there.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    When I am running, I like Styx "Angry You Man"///it goes, "come on, come, get back on your feet, you can't be beat and you know it"....just gets me pumped up.
  • DarthJader89
    DarthJader89 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Oh man, Spotify's dance workout playlist is awesome for getting me in a happier "pumped up" mood for the gym. I like songs that are fun and actually make me like being there. Best of my drum by powers is a great one!
  • owl1982
    owl1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I love the 90's dance mix.cant beat the classic 90's songs!!.i do like to have it on loud too although its not advised for the ears but it drowns everything else out for me focusing on what i went in to do