30 day shred group anyone???

Options
koylefam
koylefam Posts: 142 Member
So I am just starting the 30 day shred. I don't execise on Sundays, and will be camping one weekend so I estimate it will take approximately 36 days. Anyone wanna join me and we can hold eachother accountable that way wewill be moe motivated to do it everyday?

Replies

• white_lily
    white_lily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hay sounds great to me, I need other people to kick me up the a** if I don't do it!
    I plan to do it first thing every day :)
  • alipowell1
    Options
    I'm in! I ordered the DVD and it should be here on Wednesday next week. I'll start as soon as it gets here!
  • aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    I'd love to join & I actually started on Sunday. No shred today b/c I went to the chiropractor, but will start back tomorrow.
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I don't exercise on Sundays either and go to the gym a couple days a week so I'm only on day 8 although I started on June 11. You may catch up to me : )
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of the shred so i'm down to join!
  • tinana_RN
    tinana_RN Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 2!
  • alwaysenl
    alwaysenl Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Today was day 3 for me also...30 DS group sounds great to me!
  • koylefam
    koylefam Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    YIPEE!!!! So I usualy exercise first thing in the am (before my 3 kids get up) so I with post a 30 day shred check-in in the forum so we can keep eachother going!! YOU ARE AWSOME and feel free to friend me if you want :happy: I am off to shred right now :devil:
  • chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Okay! I just finished Day 4 and what a difference from Day 1 to today!
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm on day 3 :)
  • Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    We should make a name.... cuz it's fun. lol
  • mrschrissyp
    Options
    Hey! I'm new around here, but I just started my 2nd round of doing the 30DS and it would be great to have some people to keep me accountable! Count me in! :)
  • squigglypuff
    squigglypuff Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 2!

me too. i feel like a BEAST!
  • HeyGrlHey
    HeyGrlHey Posts: 640
    Options
    <---On Day 3 as well!

M. I am down.
  • fiveisenough
    Options
    i would love to join. I'm on day 2.
  • thebutteredtoast
    Options
    count me in!
  • aehenson
    aehenson Posts: 86
    Options
    Just finished a 2 mile run & day 5 of the shred.
  • white_lily
    white_lily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    does anyone else do the DVD in the morning? I started it this morning - I overslept yesterday :( -
    I don't know if its just becuase its the first time I have properly exercised in the morning but I felt rather sick after - I am fine now. I had my breakfast - Greek Yoghurt, fruit and a small amount of meusli about half an hour before.
    I don't have time to do it in the evening as I usually go to the gym or swimming after work and by the tiem I get home its time for dinner then I try and get the house sorted (I work 2 jobs and am at work most days!)

Does anyone else find the feeling sick thing or is it just my body getting used to that extra bit of exercise in the morning?
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I wanna join!! I will be doing L1D6 tonight..took off last night...needed a rest:wink: