Options
2»

Replies

• sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    66fca159925b3df41211259ba756a95a5ffb.jpg

First is after loosing 62lbs with heavy lifting, second is after a pregnancy and down 45lbs post birth just starting lifting again now. Same weight in both pics.

Here is my mid before (190lbs) I had started at 212 but wouldn't take a swimsuit pic vs same 157lbs picture.

66fc047d3bee86b81dca1de835b59cddf702.jpg
  • sllingenfelter
    sllingenfelter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    3bjgoo9sgisl.jpeg
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    rig708dmbhai.jpeg

What "system" if I may ask?
  • ColinSham2016
    ColinSham2016 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    ny2bqvlcos6d.jpg
    Crappy quality, but this is the oldest belly picture I have of me. This was 2009-2010ish, probably 135-140lbs.

aylmu3ynfzba.jpg
    This was shortly after I started lifting in mid-2014. Around 130lbs.

bc0nvj1n6z5g.jpg
    This was me at my smallest last Summer, around 116lbs. Not a maintainable weight for me unless I wanted to be hungry all day. So I gained a little bit back...

mg5sdzw33bxa.jpg
    This was my maintenance stage, 118-121lbs.

de8kt114oehc.jpg
    This was at the end of my bulk in February of this year. I was 130lbs. If you compare this to the second picture of me at the same weight, you can see what changes occurred just from lifting.

I'm currently cutting and am sitting around 125lbs, but I haven't taken any recent belly shots.

Good to see the ladies lifting. Lifting gets great results....unless you don't mind endless hours running . Well done bet your addicted now
  • abstrakt_star
    abstrakt_star Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fantastic!
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread! Although I started lifting last year I see changes everywhere except my lower abs :( it's discouraging... How do you do it? Do you need to lose and lose more lbs until you get a flat stomach Ughhh
  • bfanny
    bfanny Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    PATIENCE that is...that's the first place I gain and I'm sure is going to be the very last :(
  • Syneea
    Syneea Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    bfanny wrote: »
    Thanks for this thread! Although I started lifting last year I see changes everywhere except my lower abs :( it's discouraging... How do you do it? Do you need to lose and lose more lbs until you get a flat stomach Ughhh

YEP! Pretty much!! My stomach is pretty flat, it just has a bit of loose skin.. Now my lower back (lats) and arms still have the LAST of the fat that needs to go!! I'm going to keep losing till it's gone... Hopefully ten more pounds does it. Those are the first places that I gain and the last to go as well.

• ThermoDust
    ThermoDust Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    usmcmp wrote: »
    3. Muscle insurance. There are a variety of studies done on the amount of protein the body needs. I like to think of higher protein as muscle insurance. My suggestion is about .8 grams to 1 gram of protein per pound of lean mass. Make sure to get fat in your diet to help joints and metabolic processes. Make sure to get carbs in your diet to fuel workouts.

What kind of fat are you talking about? As I am trying to keep my saturated fat to a very low / non-existent amount while the other fats I consume at any rate for the most part.

@EVERYONE ABOVE - Great inspiration to know the belly crap can go away!

giphy.gif
  • vannyn42
    vannyn42 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    ny2bqvlcos6d.jpg
    Crappy quality, but this is the oldest belly picture I have of me. This was 2009-2010ish, probably 135-140lbs.

aylmu3ynfzba.jpg
    This was shortly after I started lifting in mid-2014. Around 130lbs.

bc0nvj1n6z5g.jpg
    This was me at my smallest last Summer, around 116lbs. Not a maintainable weight for me unless I wanted to be hungry all day. So I gained a little bit back...

mg5sdzw33bxa.jpg
    This was my maintenance stage, 118-121lbs.

de8kt114oehc.jpg
    This was at the end of my bulk in February of this year. I was 130lbs. If you compare this to the second picture of me at the same weight, you can see what changes occurred just from lifting.

I'm currently cutting and am sitting around 125lbs, but I haven't taken any recent belly shots.

Wow ! Congratulations on your success! Would it be possible to detail more of what your workout and diet was during mid 2014- mid 2015?
    Were you able to lose weight and gain muscles in parallel? Thank you so much-you are such an inspiration!

• SmilesSells
    SmilesSells Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've had great success using T-Tapp workouts for my stomach. My computer crashed and I don't have before/after shots right now. I was pregnant 6 times and most babies were around 10 lbs and I carried all out front. HUGE! With T-tapp, I was able to get down to a size FOUR, even though I was 148ish. I don't make any money off the referral. Just letting you know it is an amazing system. Having said that, I did go ahead and just had a consultation with a plastic surgeon. Most of my stretch marks would be gone. It would be a huge transformation. I just have to decide if it's worth that much money and recovery time.
  • Fursian
    Fursian Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Pictures say a thousand words. The message I get from each picture here is 'Yes, you can!', 'Yes it is possible, and you can do it!', and for this alone I'd like to thank each of you for these unspoken, incredibly powerful messages. You've all no doubt given many out there that hope (light bulb) to achieve what they've repeatedly been told or thought unattainable to them.

Respect to you all.
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    rig708dmbhai.jpeg

Congrats and you look so beautiful, Great work!!
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!