Help me!

Options
I am in desperate need to lose weight. I am about 20 kilos over weight. I have had three babies in 3 years with my youngest now 1 year old. I'm still breastfeeding but it's not helping me lose weight at all, just makes me more hungry.
I have never been so depressed in my life and I won't even take photos with my children because I feel embarrassed about how I look. I have started to become a hermit and don't like to leave the house a lot because I can never find anything I feel comfortable wearing. I feel like I've aged 10 years in the last 3 years.
I like to go to the gym but find it hard to stay motivated. My husband is a terrible eater and not very supportive, and often suggests bad food for dinner. I have trouble staying on track and he always finds excuses to not want to exercise with me. I am a comfort eater

Replies

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Please go see your doctor. You could have untreated depression stemming from your last pregnancy. :)

PS: Having 3 kids in 3 years would age me 10 years, too! ;)
  • lee421
    lee421 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Take one day at a time. Call your doctor too. Try to find a moment today to stock up on healthy snacks for yourself. If your spouse isn't on board, try to find a different accountability partner. He's probably feeling overwhelmed too and maybe he will be inspired by your commitment to your health/fitness. You can do this!