NOT new @ wanting to lose weight!!! BLAH

Options
Hi everyone! I joined myfitnesspal a couple of months ago, did it for a couple of days, lost a few pounds here and there, but never engaged myself into what this website really has to offer, so I thought I would give it another go round! I have been trying to lose 30 to 25 lbs in the past 10 months. I have only lost about 4 to 6, give or take the day I weigh myself. I have been researching about beinge eating/overeating based on emotions and I think I for sure fall into this. I want to lose the weight and have actually gained back muscle and endurance that I had lost from my teenage years, but the weight is getting to me. I am way to busy to spend countless hours worrying about what I am going to wear, and now what I am going to eat and when I eat something bad the guilt and anxiety I feel over it. I hope that through my honesty someone understands and can relate. I can't say that I started my new "eating habits" today, because that would be a lie, but I want get off the sugars, and the mad crazy cravings I have been having. I am considering some sort of app. suppressant to get me started. I have anxiety and have heard some will increase your anxiety level, but my weight is the main cause of my anxiety! Its a catch 22

Replies

• complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Usually cravings are your body's way of telling you that you might be missing out on some nutrient. Are you taking a multivitamin or anything?
  • lacy42804
    lacy42804 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes, and NO...I am guilty of having them in kitchen, but NOT taking them. About 1 1/2 when I was taking them I did notice that the cravings were not bad and I actually did lose the weight then. They are the GNC "beWHOLESOME" and I also have taking the "beHOT' from GNC too. I do think they work, its just getting on a schedule everyday that I need to work on! There is no excuse why I should not be able to take them, I AM BEING LAZY!! ha...thanks for helping me realize this :)