I need motivation!!!!!! Help!

Options
Hi all! I've always had trouble losing weight and I'm really young and sick of having this extra weight! I need motivation add me as a friend to help me reach my goal! I'll help you as well:)

My first goal is to lose 10lbs by my college graduation in May! Help me!!

Replies

• Tempest07
    Tempest07 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congrats on graduation. Welcome. :) do you have a plan of action for your goal yet? The more specific the more successful!

Brian
  • rodriguezj351
    rodriguezj351 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I don't really have a specific plan set I guess trying portion control and more exercise. But any tips would help immensely!
  • MeaganABritt
    MeaganABritt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! My meal plan is pretty strict but I can already tell a big difference in my body. The only things I eat are oatmeal, fruit, berries, veggies, nuts, and meat. That means no processed junk or added sugar. I feel 1000x better and I have way more energy now. For exercise I jump rope and walk at least 10,000 steps a day. Goodluck! :) don't get discouraged if you don't see results immediately, keep trying an you'll get where you want to be!
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    You have to build the motivation inside you sweetheart, it happens by stepping into it and keeping at it. Put some symbols/pictures/quotes all around you to remind you WHY you make those hard choices day in and day out. Try getting a monthly calendar and putting a sticker for every workout and every slight deficit day, watch the winning streak grow and make it happen. Tune out the negative thoughts and ride each victory to the next (each sticker is a victory - count it and make the next one happen), every dang day. That's how we do it!