not hungry

Options
first of all im not complaining, but i have 649 calories left today. i ate 3 meals and snacks. i am not hungry at all. do i have to eat these? i will probably have one more thing before bed but 649 calories i dont think so. any advice or thoughts?

Replies

• nancy48
    nancy48 Posts: 18
    Options
    first of all im not complaining, but i have 649 calories left today. i ate 3 meals and snacks. i am not hungry at all. do i have to eat these? i will probably have one more thing before bed but 649 calories i dont think so. any advice or thoughts?
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What is your goal? If you are eating 1200, you definitely need to eat something more substantial, or your body will go into starvation mode very quickly and you will STOP losing!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Are most of those exercise calories?
  • nancy48
    Options
    my goal is 1470 per day, i keep checking my food log thinking i forgot something or messed something up. i had lobster for dinner,(because we didn't eat it for new year's eve) just so you don't think i have lobster every night:bigsmile: the only thing i can see is the calories are wrong for that. i am confused. or the carbs, i didnt have any bread today which i usually do and my carbs are low.
  • nancy48
    Options
    no only 275 of them are excersize calories. which i try not to use all of them just incase they are off a little.
  • Hollychan
    Options
    yeah, I had that issue this evening.. I was about 400 calories short (yesterday I was short by way too much) so I checked my other totals and found I was short on protein, so I added a small nutrition bar that added protein and a few other nutrients, plus a few more calories. Of course, I'm only on my first week of this, so I don't know what's best, exactly.
  • astridfeline
    astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Try the old trick--eat a handful of nuts or some other calorie dense food. Just try to eat part of those calories & call it a day. :noway:
  • beagle595
    beagle595 Posts: 226
    Options
    Great that you aren't hungry. Having 2 snacks a day with 3 meals eaten hours apart will boost your metabalism. I try not to eat pass 6 pm nightly. It has been working for me. Best of luck! Keep up the great work! :wink:
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. If I didnt eat past 6 I would never hit my calories. I have already planned out my dinner, and am forcing myself to eat a bowl of cereal before bed. I am only at 972 calories for the day, and I am so full. I dont want to just eat something bad to hit my calories. What to do??