i need friends to through weight loss experience with me every day, through thick and thin.

Options
stesig13
stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
i dont want to do it by myself! lets share our experiences together! lets lose 50lbs

Replies

• mrsspregs
    mrsspregs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I think trying to do this alone has been one of the biggest reasons I've failed. Would love to join you and encourage each other!
  • cosay
    cosay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This will motivate me to continue my journey.
  • terra32907
    terra32907 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have almost 100 to lose. I'll be here for a long while so would love friends to journey through this with. Feel free to add me, please.
  • Nicklebee93
    Nicklebee93 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Though i'm kind of a head (already lost 30 pounds) i'd be more then happy to help and motivate you :) it's been a long road for me and friends are always appreciated !
  • gdavis34655
    gdavis34655 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Let's do this!
  • susannecherry
    susannecherry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have lost 17 pounds and now motivated to keep going. Need/want to lose 50 more. Would love encouragement while encouraging others to keep going!
  • blurryfaceash
    blurryfaceash Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 pounds in 2 months ! I'm pretty proud of that. Started a meat eater and a month after the journey I became a vegetarian. I am very happy with how I'm eating now and would love to in courage each other
  • liddia21
    liddia21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm down for motivation and encouragemen!. I have yet to go more than 30 days working out and eating healthy-let's do this!!!
  • Brienunn
    Brienunn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lost 15 pounds, been around here for 44 days today! Unfortunately, my sister (lives 4 states away) is my only friend on here and source of motivation. More people to help would be awesome for me too!
  • jet32
    jet32 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    anyone can feel free to add me!