Yes!! That was my suggestion too!!

• kvanpelt34
    kvanpelt34 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Brownie would be cute. He is so sweet!
  • lincolngurl11
    lincolngurl11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd chime in by the date first posted, I'm guessing the little guy has a name by now....what was the decision?
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Keep it simple. Bob. :)
  • si1verbu11et
    si1verbu11et Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Buzz
  • J3ffthatcher
    J3ffthatcher Posts: 58 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @lincolngurl11 @debradugas9
    Originally it was "Beau" but we've since had a change of heart and gone with Porter

I know, I know.....porter doesn't start w a B. My daughters are not traditionalists. Lol
  • lincolngurl11
    lincolngurl11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Lol I'm a fan of free thinkers
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest Beau, then got pumped when you decide on Beau, then was bummed you ditched Beau, but then was pleased with Porter. That's an awesome name! This thread was a roller coaster of emotions. lol!

What a cute pup! He will be a chewer for sure, teething on top of being a mouthy breed. Best of luck!!
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    @lincolngurl11 @debradugas9
    Originally it was "Beau" but we've since had a change of heart and gone with Porter

I know, I know.....porter doesn't start w a B. My daughters are not traditionalists. Lol

LOL well both names are very cute ☺
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    boe
  • J3ffthatcher
    J3ffthatcher Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I was going to suggest Beau, then got pumped when you decide on Beau, then was bummed you ditched Beau, but then was pleased with Porter. That's an awesome name! This thread was a roller coaster of emotions. lol!

What a cute pup! He will be a chewer for sure, teething on top of being a mouthy breed. Best of luck!!

He is such a prolific chewer that we have taken to jokingly calling him Puppy Sharky Baby. Have mercy!