New start

Options
I'm a college student working two jobs and doing my best to be healthy and lose weight. I've been dieting and exercising for about 3 years now and have seemed to hit a plateau. I intend on losing 30lbs, hopefully by Sept. I'm currently on weight watchers so I'm hoping that works, it's my first time on a plan, and not on pills. Wish me luck!

Replies

• Jamazurunner
    Jamazurunner Posts: 132
    Options
    I wish you the BEST of luck!!

It must be so tough to be that busy in addition to wanting to work out on a daily basis. Incorporating a healthy lifestyle IS possible and can be done, you just have to be patient and a little creative. I would love to assist you on your journey- not many people can lose 30 pounds on their own.

I think you are taking a great, pro active approach. Be positive and take action! The way you are approaching your weight loss is realistic for the long term, something many of us tend to forget these days.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, and I will be cheering for you!
  • shareinn
    shareinn Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm new to this remember lol. I don't know how to add yet =/ Want to teach me?
  • ReneNJ
    ReneNJ Posts: 2
    Options
    It's easy to add friends. Check out their online name above their picture and then go to the "find members" link on the bar on your home page and type in the name. It's kind of like FB, you have to send a request to them.