New girl here! :).

Options
Hey everybody I'm so happy today I found out I weigh 145! I lost 7 pounds in a week! My goal is to be at 120 and I'm so excited for the future! I always failed with these diets but this whole week has been going great, I feel so much better about myself, I know for sure this time I'm not quitting!! Seeing everybody here losing weight and seeing those pounds lost I'm super motivated to continue my journey!! :))))))))))))))) anybody start around 150 and lost weight? How was it for you? It seams easy, I just hope I don't get stuck like I hear some people do

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • caitlinmelinda
    Options
    wow that's amazing to hear! how'd you lose 7 pounds in only a week? :)
  • Klaudiastang
    Options
    Girl I didn't think I can do it but all it took for me was eat alot of fruits and protien, you can check out my food diary, and believe it or not I only walked! An hour and 30 min, 2 days out of the week, and 3 days I walked for 40 min and the rest I did sit ups and all that, and most important thing I drink at least 8 cups of water everyday! No soda or juice for me :)) and I'm a crazy I love junk soda and chips! But it's not hard when you put your mind to it! :)))
  • caitlinmelinda
    Options
    that's great to hear! congrats :)
  • Unbreakable360
    Options
    ...wow...that's awesome...!!!...welcome...!!!...good to have you onboard...!!!