Heaviest I've ever been, time to drop 30lbs. Anyone wanna connect?

Options
Looking for some strangers to keep each other motivated! 30/yr male

Replies

• BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hiya Newbie! I'm new to forum but not to fitnesspal... we have been friends (enemies?) on and off for a while! Are you doing a specific diet or just cal counting?
  • JaiRoc_
    JaiRoc_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Calorie counting and exercise! You?
  • marlasue59
    marlasue59 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Totally new to this app as far as the community goes..but in same position heaviest ever been need to lose!
  • sjpovey
    sjpovey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    New to the mfp but in the same boat heaviest I've ever been and getting married in August!!!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    A little more than 2 months on here. It definitely helps to have friends to challenge and motivate you
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me bro i'm 28 and I have more to lose than yourself
  • tray7955
    tray7955 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, this is my 4th time ive started and each other time ive given up after 3/4 days - why? Cos i reduce my calories too much and then gorge! Then kid myself that am fine and carrying an ectra 2/3 stine isnt the end of the world. Then after a few months and a few extra pounds i go through the visious circle all over again! So this time i will eat my full food allowance and see if this helps, so day 1 is just about over and i am now having a coffee and 2 caramel rice cakes with bannana on top
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    JaiRoc_ wrote: »
    Calorie counting and exercise! You?

I've done calorie counting most of my life to lose weight - I am trying a different approach this time.. counting carbs instead.. so still counting lol