Columbus, OH area MFP members

Options
I saw a lot of people on here from the Columbus, OH area and thought it would be fun to see how many are going to the same gym as I am. If you are like me, you go after work and I thought it would be nice to have some MFP members supporting each other at the gym. I go to the Urban Active in Hilliard. Let me know if anyone is up for getting an MFP group together. This site has really helped me and I hope to pass that on.

Replies

• getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I go to the Hilliard YMCA or sometimes downtown. But I think these idea is neat!
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    I live on the east side, in Reynoldsburg.
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Columbus OH... I don't work out as the same gym as you all but you can friend me if you like.
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    I go to Fitness 19 in Westerville.... but think that this would be a GREAT idea as well. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • smedlund
    smedlund Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to live in Columbus and went to Victory Fitness on the north end of town. If I was going from work, I went to the one on the East side.
    022988 Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm in Columbus too! My sister goes to the Hilliard Urban Active but I've heard it's very crowded? At least in the times I would be available. I'm going to check out the Graceland location since it's by my work; once it gets hot again I can't handle doing so much outside!
  • ukcats921
    ukcats921 Posts: 3
    Options
    It's really not that crowded. I have been going there for 3 months and rarely have to wait on a machine and never have to wait on a cardio machine.
  • sonixgirl77
    sonixgirl77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness in Pickerington