Tired of the same old food prep

Options
sippp49
sippp49 Posts: 1 Member
Hello, been doing this for awhile not to much results! I'm a full time student and I have two jobs so it's difficult to go to the gym everyday! I'm at steady 140 right now and trying to drop 10lbs but also gain some muscles! My diet consist of the same boring thing rice chicken and a veggie! I want to spice things up!!!! Any suggestions?!

Replies

• JaimusWilliams
    JaimusWilliams Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You can't gain muscle when losing weight. You can retain strength and as much muscle as possible though. There are many things you can eat. Here is an example of the first food prep I ever did for two weeks, then I switch to another plan etc.

Meal One ~ 4 egg whites, 2 whole egg and 1 slice of toasted Ezekiel bread 1 serving of fruit (apples, orange, or 1 cup berries or melon)

Snack ~ 2 cup veggies with 2 Tbs hummus and 20 almonds or cashews, 3/4 cup low fat cottage cheese.

Meal Two ~ 5oz tuna or 5oz chopped chicken breast, 1 cup asparagus, and 1 apple

Snack ~ Avocado Chicken Lettuce Wraps- 1 serving for you is 4 wraps

6 romaine lettuce leaves
    1 medium avocado
    ½ lemon or lime (for juice)
    1 cup cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
    1 roma tomato (or handful of grape tomatoes)
    2 tablespoons chopped onion (red, green, white…whatever you like!)
    ¼ bell pepper, diced
    Salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste

Meal Three ~ 4oz thinly sliced turkey breast- chopped and made in stir fry with 2-3 cups of veggies and oil and 1/2 cup cooked rice or 4oz sweet potato

Snack (if needed) ~ 1 sliced green apple with 1T of all natural PB and 1 laughing cow cheese.

POST WORKOUTS add- 2 - 3 scoops of a whey protein with 1 banana.
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    sippp49 wrote: »
    Hello, been doing this for awhile not to much results! I'm a full time student and I have two jobs so it's difficult to go to the gym everyday! I'm at steady 140 right now and trying to drop 10lbs but also gain some muscles! My diet consist of the same boring thing rice chicken and a veggie! I want to spice things up!!!! Any suggestions?!

i'm a full time employee and go to school. :D Check out sams club. They have flavored chicken brats that are AMAZING!