Mum of 7 under 7 on a mission!

Options
ClaireHooker
ClaireHooker Posts: 18 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello Everyone, My name is Claire. I am 29 and I have 7 children under 8.I am a mum on a mission and I am very determined to loose some weight.;-)
Claire x

Replies

• ClaireHooker
    Options
    Is anyone there...
  • ClaireHooker
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Hi Claire,

I checked out your profile. Smart move relocating to Australia and homeschooling your kids. Thumbs up on both!

This is the right place to be if you want to lose weight. I don't keep a friend list myself because I'm not externally motivated and support from the internet is not my thing. But it seems to be important to most MFPers.

Check out the Success Stories section and send out friend requests to those who have accomplished what you want. Follow in the footsteps and accept the support of those who have succeeded losing the same amount of weight you want to lose. You'll find your niche.

Best regards.

Thankyou so much! ;-)

• ClaireHooker
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Claire, check out this thread. It's fairly new and full of good information. http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10369298/into-the-triple-digits-for-weight-loss#latest

I will.Thankyou

• BL_2016
    BL_2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
    Feel free to add me - working mum of three with approx 55lbs left to lose! I'm on here daily x
  • samwiserabbit
    samwiserabbit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ClaireHooker
    Options
    BL_2016 wrote: »
    Welcome!!
    Feel free to add me - working mum of three with approx 55lbs left to lose! I'm on here daily x

Thankyou ;-)
  • ClaireHooker
    Options
    BL_2016 wrote: »
    Welcome!!

Thankyou ;-) Just added you
  • smeagols_mum
    smeagols_mum Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 10 but 47 now . Looking for friends to add cos i want this to be my new facebook, lol.
    Need to lose 3 st (42lb) xx
  • ClaireHooker
    Options
    I'm a mum of 10 but 47 now . Looking for friends to add cos i want this to be my new facebook, lol.
    Need to lose 3 st (42lb) xx

Oh wow hello lovely to meet you xx
    #supermum