Today is my day 1

Options
Today I begin my weight loss journey of losing 50 pounds. Any motivation or adding me as a friend would be extremely helpful.
Thank you

Replies

• TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'll add you:) I'm 33, 5'1 w/ abt 25 more lbs to lose:)
  • Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Today is also my Day 1.... I have 100 to loose. Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Caligirl4soccer Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You too
  • sanson0
    sanson0 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! This is my Day 1, too. I've done My Fitness Pal before and really liked it. I've slacked off for a long time, but I'm ready to get serious again.
  • steggy21
    steggy21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today is my day one. I have a total of 50lbs to lose. However, I am concentrating on this first 35 and getting it off! :-). My fitness pal has been my lifesaver in the past and hoping it will continue to keep me on track with my fitness goals!
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Options
    Great idea steggy21
  • tjcorsbie
    tjcorsbie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is not my day 1 but it is my week 1 and I'm trying to learn all that my fitness pal has to offer. I did lose 3 pounds last week and I was very excited. Now I only have 77 lbs. to go....lol but I am determined. Good luck to everyone!!!
  • mdrk
    mdrk Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. Today is my beginning as well!!!!
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Options
    We can do this. We can lose some weight and regain our health.
  • patriciachristensen78
    Options
    I'll add you... I've been doing the 21 day fix for 2 weeks now, but I keep falling off the wagon. It's very discouraging. I'm working to lose around 45lbs... So, let's do this!!!!!!
  • Caligirl4soccer
    Options
    I keep falling off the wagon too. I just need motivation to rip the bad off and stick with it 100 percent
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    HARD WORK!
  • PinkNGoldDreams
    PinkNGoldDreams Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Today is may day 2
  • so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am starting again with my weighloss journey, and I'm starting today, which also means its day one for me. Even thought I've visited this app for the last three days. We can do it! Feel free to add me :)