Flat tummy help

Options
Hello everyone. I've recently gained about 15 pounds and the tummy is starting to get chubby, even though I do go to the gym 5 days a week I'm pretty sure it's probably what I'm eating but I don't eat meat or dairy so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong any suggestions

Replies

• usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Eating too many calories causes the weight gain. What you are eating to fill those calories isn't nearly as important as how many calories you are eating. Try logging everything you eat accurately.
  • LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    Eating a lot
  • kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian with my primary concern being belly and inner thighs. I know my weakness is carbs.... <3 bread
  • IGbnat24
    IGbnat24 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    If you've gained 15lbs, it's definitely what you're eating. Get that under control and the weight will come back off.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    Seems like your body decided to deposit a good portion of that 15 on your belly. Loose the 15 and you'll loose the belly. The fact that the extra weight went to your belly has less to do with the type of food you ate and more to do with the caloric surplus you ate.
  • papetto
    papetto Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Carbs, sugars, sodium could all be making you bloat. Usually if you're gaining weight, you're eating more than you're burning. Drink more water, eat more protein and get enough sleep.
  • ReaderGirl3
    ReaderGirl3 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Eating too many calories causes the weight gain. What you are eating to fill those calories isn't nearly as important as how many calories you are eating. Try logging everything you eat accurately.

This.