Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hi former WW trying to lose the weight I gained

Hey all
I was a former weight watcher member and I received lifetime status and put back on some of the weight and am trying to lose it again!
WW was the only thing that worked. This is week 1 so I guess we will see

Replies

• keli_cardiff
    keli_cardiff Posts: 5 Member
    Hi there! Does weight watchers not work.for.you any more? I ask as I am a former slimming world member but I just can't do it any more.
  • snicoledesigns
    snicoledesigns Posts: 5 Member
    Ww worked for me then I stopped going to meetings and weighing in so i put on the weight. I don't want to pay the price to go back so I'm trying it on my own. But once I lose my 20 pounds and get back to my lifetime status I'm going Togo back. The scale and weekly weighins kept me honest and accountable. I hope that helped!
  • madelinecamille
    madelinecamille Posts: 1,131 Member
    You can do it!

I tried ww a couple years ago, but it was the online subscription. I didn't sign up for meetings so there was nothing to hold me accountable!
  • gdavis34655
    gdavis34655 Posts: 18 Member
    Same story. Did hit lifetime 3xs then WW left me with their latest program. Now doing Fitbit and MFP. On my second week and loving it. I miss the old weekly WW meetings and the weekly weigh-in for accountability. No reason we can do that here.
  • lisalangesimpson
    lisalangesimpson Posts: 3 Member
    I'm doing this and WW. My points just about equal my 1200 calories. This is my first week doing both. 8 weeks until my wedding!
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    U got this bro Its helped me in the past both gain and lose weight Its an outstanding tool
  • snicoledesigns
    snicoledesigns Posts: 5 Member
    Same story. Did hit lifetime 3xs then WW left me with their latest program. Now doing Fitbit and MFP. On my second week and loving it. I miss the old weekly WW meetings and the weekly weigh-in for accountability. No reason we can do that here.
    Agreed! I weigh in At home every week