Work ID NSV

Options
kr3851
kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
I've been with my company for 3.5 years, and about 2 years ago they introduced ID cards with our name, photo and department printed on them. It's gotta be on a lanyard hanging around your neck (or in your pocket) at ALL times. Recently, we've had a photo update, so I received my new card yesterday and was sliding it into the holder over the old card and noticed a difference in my face shape. The first one was taken at my highest weight, and the second one was taken after I had lost about 10kg at some point last year (I lost 15 but then got lost along the way and 'found' 6 or 7 kilos again). There's not a great deal of difference, but it's there. Made me smile, and wonder what I'll look like in 45kgs time...

Replies

• aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's fun. I love that you had that difference IN YOUR HAND to see it. I think that's a great motivator.
  • Rhondast
    Rhondast Posts: 93
    Options
    Oh what fun!
  • mbehr1983
    mbehr1983 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Mine ID is totally the same Istarted my job on the 18th of Jan and my face was super fat. My friends were looking at it then I noticed when they said i lost alot of weight. I have been on this health kick since and lost about 36 pounds from then till now. I still want to loose about 35 more before i get to go to mmaintenance mood
  • queen_bea
    queen_bea Posts: 118
    Options
    nice babe! that's awesome! xx
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Sounds like good motivation to me!! Just imagine the next time you have a photo update....:wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!