Postcard Challenge Round 24

Options
Ok, I won the last challenge, yay! So here is the start of the new one. It will start tomorrow Saturday June 25th.

If you are new to this here is how it works: (I'm still a little new, so I stole this from gonnaloseitin2011 lol)

Tomorrow everyone weigh in with your weight and give us a few goals that you are setting for yourself for the next 2 weeks. If you want to weigh in after a week feel free but it is not mandatory, then on Saturday July 9th everyone post your weight by midnight Arizona time.

The one with the most loss will get a postcard from Middle of nowhere Safford Arizona....(Or Phoenix or Tucson Arizona if I can't find one for Safford lol).

Replies

• ktmcqueen
    ktmcqueen Posts: 81
    Options
    I want to do this! I can't figure out time zones though.... lol I wasn't very good at anything but reading and writing in school..... what time will it be in ohio for the deadline(s)?
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! Today's my official weigh in, so I'm just using that number - 201!

I want to -
    1) eat as clean as possible
    2) stop trying to figure out why I'm not losing weight and go with it and be happy I'm not GAINING weight.
    3) exercise 6 times a week.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I want to do this! I can't figure out time zones though.... lol I wasn't very good at anything but reading and writing in school..... what time will it be in ohio for the deadline(s)?

Arizona is 3 hours ahead of Eastern time in the summer. That would be 3am EST.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in! Today's my official weigh in, so I'm just using that number - 201!

I want to -
    1) eat as clean as possible
    2) stop trying to figure out why I'm not losing weight and go with it and be happy I'm not GAINING weight.
    3) exercise 6 times a week.

You are so close to ONEderland. That is awesome!
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    Ok, I won the last challenge, yay! So here is the start of the new one. It will start tomorrow Saturday June 25th.

If you are new to this here is how it works: (I'm still a little new, so I stole this from gonnaloseitin2011 lol)

Tomorrow everyone weigh in with your weight and give us a few goals that you are setting for yourself for the next 2 weeks. If you want to weigh in after a week feel free but it is not mandatory, then on Saturday July 9th everyone post your weight by midnight Arizona time.

The one with the most loss will get a postcard from Middle of nowhere Safford Arizona....(Or Phoenix or Tucson Arizona if I can't find one for Safford lol).

NO FLIPPIN WAY! I am originally from Safford!!! I HAVE TO WIN THIS!! They have Safford post cards at Walmart and Walgreen's just so you know :)
  • gamommy
    gamommy Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Oh I want to join in too! :)
  • ktmcqueen
    Options

Thanks!

@Virgo I'm going to go with my weight from today which is 222. Good luck everyone!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options

NO FLIPPIN WAY! I am originally from Safford!!! I HAVE TO WIN THIS!! They have Safford post cards at Walmart and Walgreen's just so you know :)

:laugh: That's awesome! I never run into people from Safford!
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I do so love these challenges, only 2 weeks of your life!!!

Weighed in today at 179.5lbs and would love to head towards 175lbs by the end of the challenge.

I set myself some commitments for the rest of June, which will carry on thru July ( family holiday at Centre Parcs, here in the UK - link if you want to see: http://www.centerparcs.co.uk/villages/whinfell/index.jsp ), which are:

Burn 500+ cals, 5 days a week (double on Sat or Sun);
    Cut out my weekend bag of crisps and swap for homemade popcorn without the extras (I have a popcorn maker which I will dig out!)
    And finally, keep within my calorie goal as much as possible. (i usually go over on Friday and Saturday but I'm hoping to keep that to Friday - I go for dinner at my parents' house, so I give myself one day to indulge!!!).

Here's to 2 weeks of fantastic losses!!!

LouiseXXXXX
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options

Sorry to be the nerd that corrects you guys but midnight in Arizona, is 9 pm in Ohio...just don't want you to miss the deadline.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I am in again and weighing in at 218

My goal:
    1. Eat more fruit
    2. Switch up my exercise routine (maybe some spin classes)
    3. Swim, Swim, Swim
  • gamommy
    Options
    I meant to post yesterday but didn't get a chance!

My weight was 249.

My goals:
    1. Do cardio at least 3 times each week and strength training 5 times.
    2. Stop my late night snacking! No food after 7, only water or caffeine free (hot) tea!
    3. Not to go over my daily sodium any day. I'm very bad about this!
  • gamommy
    Options
    LOL no. Arizona is in MST and Ohio is in EDT. Midnight in AZ is 3am in OH.
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awww can i join?

My todays weight is 165lbs :smile:
  • ktmcqueen
    Options
    oh ok thanks!

Going with the weight that I posted yesterday- 222.
    My goals are:
    *exercise more (even if it kills me)
    *make better food choices (i've been slacking lately)
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    133.2 yesterday. I had thought I posted but I guess I forgot.
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I want to join, I know I am late but please let me play......
    I was 145 on monday. :flowerforyou:
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    I went on vacation 3 days ago, and will be back the same day this ends. Lol but dont worry i wont forget to check on you guys.
  • NeuroticVirgo
    Options
    So how is everyone doing?
  • bmfrazie
    Options
    I am up 1.5 pounds thanks to the holiday weekend. I will be back on track soon though and can hopefully make progress forward. I would really like to get out of the 130's this month!