Post here if you'd like more positive and supportive friends

Options
AlyAlyAlyboo
AlyAlyAlyboo Posts: 276 Member
edited April 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I'm an active poster and supporter for my lovely mfp's, providing laughs, tips and support. Please post below with location and goals...let's get to know each other

Replies

• AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Ooo
  • l6afa
    l6afa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning, I've been using this app now for a few weeks and have only just discovered the community section....

I'd like to make more friends on here and gain some "clean recipes".

My goals are like the majority of people, weight loss and overall fitness. I've signed up to do a 80 mile bike ride next month and so am working towards getting ready for that.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Thx @l6afa ...I have some mfp connections who are riders as well...I'll add you and send contact details
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    It's too bad my "champagne mfp bday" is on a Monday...why oh why not a Friday lol
  • canales_86
    canales_86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Its always good to surround yourself with positivity.
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Definetly!!
  • chanelle_cartier
    chanelle_cartier Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Who doesn't want positive friends to spur you on
  • DarthSpence
    DarthSpence Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 23 from the UK, I guess I need some support I can lose weight quickly but I just can't seem to keep at it. I have my dream body in my mind and I want it!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Added!!
  • kwarner171
    kwarner171 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm new to mfp and here to lose 25lb after my last baby (can't blame him for much longer ;)) hoping to get some inspiration and support here Kat X
  • lucyb431
    lucyb431 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am a newbie on here. I have 3 stone to lose, and want to be fit enough to join in with my very active 3 and 5 year olds. First day of filling in food diary and also first day running. Any ideas for recipes, tips for exercise, etc gratefully received. Lucy x
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    I can always use positive friends, add me please
  • myjourneytolean071089
    Options
    Hello everybody!
    I'm 26, from Spain and I want to lose 10-15 lbs
    Love love love weight training! I'm hooked! I also do cardio so that I can lean out, I don't absolutely love it but I do it at least 5x week
    Lookin for friends to support each other, share our tips and celebrate our goals together! We can do this people :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am 32 from Utah, and have about 10 lbs to loose. I love working out, but have gotten into a funk so any support is welcomed! I still log in daily and am at 270 days strong!!!
  • AlyAlyAlyboo
    Options
    Added!!
  • ashleyh_vsg
    ashleyh_vsg Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie and still trying to figure my way around the app. Would love to have some friends to talk with and share ideas with.
  • Slay_Every_Day
    Slay_Every_Day Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm pretty new here! Started less then three weeks ago. Would love to get to know you all -:)
  • mawalsh11
    mawalsh11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 24 and from Pennsylvania. Looking to lose around 14 more pounds. I know it's a small goal but I'll take any motivation I can get to push through! 6 pounds down.