Going to give it another try

Options
Hello my name is Rebecca. I'm at my heaviest right now. I really want to get back down to my high school weight but after four kids and the stress ofeveryday life it seems hard. This time I will not give up.

Replies

• 6502programmer
    6502programmer Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here! Have you decided on your approach to creating a deficit?
  • BeStrongBeFitBeHealthy
    Options
    You sure are not alone ! Trying to get back at it myself ! We can do it !!! :):)
  • Suzanne106
    Suzanne106 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Don't stress. Your comment sounds like you are stressed. Take it day by day, one meal at a time and you'll get there. I don't set goals because if I don't attain them by the goal date I get discouraged. I take it slow and steady and have lost 20 lbs in the last 4 mos. I've increased my exercise and change it up so I don't get bored and quit. Good Luck! P.S. Remember you are not a teenager and these things take time the older we get.
  • INDYM4SON
    INDYM4SON Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are not alone. You can do it, just take one day at a time and don't worry about the small stuff.
  • Bradford904
    Bradford904 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Ur first step has already been done, now keep that momentum with the next step. It only gets easier after getting that ball rolling.
  • becca20125
    becca20125 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yes we can do it.
  • Bradford904
    Bradford904 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sending prayer your way becca. You haven't logged in for a few days now. I hope all is well.