Need help

pleasantlyblu
pleasantlyblu Posts: 1
edited September 29 in Introduce Yourself
Hey does anyone have any suggestions for someone who truly has no time to work out unless I wanna get up at 430am for a 30min workout?? Keep in mind I don't get home to 9pm on some nights and others I get home in just enough time to feed, bath, and see my children,,,,

Replies

• Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Can you walk on your and eat your lunch during your lunch break? Is there Curves near you? They have a 30 minute workout you could do on your lunch break.
  • acknan
    acknan Posts: 261 Member
    When I have too many meetings to work out when I get home, I will try to wander around a bit at work. Doing laps in my classroom or hitting the stairs a few more times than I really need to. Can you walk at lunch or pace around your office while reading or talking on the phone? Not knowing what you do, it's hard to give too much advice, but maybe you could get some small workout equipment (the rubber bands or a mini stairstepper) so you can burn a few cals here and there. Good Luck!
  • natskedat
    natskedat Posts: 570 Member
    That happened to me at one time in my life.

Here's my suggestion based on my own experience. Walk on your lunch break 2x a week. Work out on your days off. Get yourself moving 4 days a week. Eat healthfully thoughout the day. You'll see results.

Waking up at 4:30 will carve into your precious sleep time, which is as important as breathing.

I hate to ask, but what do you do that keeps you away from home for so long?
  • cshores66
    cshores66 Posts: 2
    sounds like you're a busy person. my reccommendations would be to walk as much as you can, park further away, take the stairs at every opportunity, or even some light hand weights or kettle ball for during a break or lunch. if you have access to a room alone during lunch there are a lot of exercises you could do with a ball or pushups and situps. good luck on your journey!
  • CRmom2
    CRmom2 Posts: 73
    Like others have mention your lunch break could be a great time to get a mini workout in...even 15 min would help! Also one of me favorite forms of exercise is dancing, wrestling or just playing with the kiddos. Hope you are able to find something that works well for you!
This discussion has been closed.