Im totally new excited but worried

Options
I need to do this. Im tired of being fat. Tired of feeling ugly. Tired of my self esteem getting in the way of my relationship. I need to be able to do this.

Replies

• size102b
    size102b Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Willpower :) that's your best friend
  • abbietaylor1
    abbietaylor1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Then get ready to start feel energised to eating better and moving more because there is a great community of members here ready to give you any advice and encouragement you need to hit your targets! Welcome to MFP :)
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yeah there's not many people on here that you'll find who WON'T have felt like you at somepoint.. that's the beauty of a place like this.. lots of kindred spirits and lots of people on lots of different diets so you can pick and choose what will work for you!
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Honestly. One day at a time. When you nourish your body well and start losing weight it feels so good. Way better then any crappy food can or will. Try to think positive..like that your beautiful inside AND out but you want to change some things.m get healthiet. Its so important to love yourself and that alone can push someone to do loving things for themselves.. Keep a journal. Watch motivation videos. Meet friends here. Log everything you put in your mouth and just keep going. The way I think about it is 1 day closer.. Or feeling better rather then another day wasted eating junk and self loathing.
  • lauraschmidtberger
    lauraschmidtberger Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way! Just remember you are beautiful and deserve to feel good about yourself! Hopefully the forums on here help with your self esteem and the calorie counter can help with meeting fitness goals. Add me! We can help remind each other in good spirits!
  • lizasierra16
    lizasierra16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Sorry for the late reply im barely figuring out this app lol
  • lizasierra16
    lizasierra16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank yall ladies so much!
  • McTricky1980
    McTricky1980 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a big fan of Superman. Some might think that's foolish, I mean, I'm an adult after all. But who cares? Superman has been there for me my whole life, the stories are fun, exciting, sometimes a little sad, and yes, at times, corny or even outright dumb. The point of Superman though, the reason for my great affection for the character, is not that he's super. That was awesome when I was young don't get me wrong, but like I said, I'm an adult now. There's gotta be a little bit more these days you know? So there's this; the point of Superman is that he allows for simple fundamental truth to be told. Truth told from the hearts an minds of ordinary men and women, through the voice of a god, about who we are, what we want, and the way we conduct ourselves along the way. You said that you need to do this, that is a sentiment that I and others here can most certainly understand. I offer my most sincere support and wish you the best of luck. I can think of no better encouragement than through the words of my hero, Superman. "Dont give up. You are so much stronger than you know. Trust me."
  • Tualla
    Tualla Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I am tired of being fat to, but tell yourself in the process that you are beautiful on the inside where it really matters. You can shed the weight with a little will power an encouragement along the way!
  • Tualla
    Tualla Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Send me a friend request
  • precious_cargo
    precious_cargo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm more than happy to cheer you on. Feel free to add me :smile: