Kinnndddaaaa New?

Options
Hazie3y3z
Hazie3y3z Posts: 8 Member
Ok so I have been getting on here the last few days and realized wow I was doing this whole thing wrong... I was told about this app back in the day from my personal trainer, uploaded it but never was consistent and then I recently came back on here to try to stay on track again and realized there was more to this thing than the food diary. Sooo yeah that's about it. I've got a lot to learn on this thing!

Replies

• HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I wouldn't call only tracking food doing it wrong.... some people track exercise, some don't, neither is wrong :) . You're giving it a go, which is great!

Feel free to add me as a friend & have a super day!
  • Hazie3y3z
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Lol thanks guys. I can definitely see where the socialization could be a problem, however with only 4 friends and two not actively on here.. Lol
  • Hazie3y3z
    Options
    I need to get out of bed and get the little man to school. Add me as well :smile: I will gladly accept.
  • JeffreyMGiron
    JeffreyMGiron Posts: 3,582 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, ill add you because that gaming controller seems friendly
  • Hazie3y3z
    Options
    Buahahahhaha Geas of War is life.
  • claer947
    claer947 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you're looking for more peeps. I pop in daily :)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome! :)
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome back. I'm on here all the time. Socializing is fun here but I hope you do it in moderation.

Anyhow, add me as a friend. I will cheer you on all day.

Log your foods, log your excersices, network with different people on new routines and learn healthy recipes.