So proud of myself!

Options
I have had the WORST day today! I found out that an apartment I had applied for denied me because of my credit and I really wanted this apartment, i've been working so hard for this and the thing on my credit is from a hospital bill that I have from 4 years ago and because I had surgery right after my health insurance was cancelled. So i'm pretty bummed :( I'm also struggling a little with my diet because it is only my second day and I am feeling a little hungry. Then everyone in my family in my house decides to get Carls Jr. I can't explain how bad I wanted to just say whatever and get a big double cheeseburger with some fries and a large COKE!!!! BUT I stayed strong! I looked at the carls jr. nutrition facts and ordered something small that kept me even under my calories for the day! SO, I just wanted to share this with everyone because the old me would have FOR SURE cheated today and just ruined my 2nd day of dieting. But I just proved to myself that I can do this! :) Thanks for listening!

Replies

• dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Way to go - you did awesome! :wink:
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    Keep up the good work!
  • abbz17
    abbz17 Posts: 39
    Options
    way to go! you're on a journey of great choices if you can manage that!
  • NancyAnne1960
    NancyAnne1960 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!!! What a great accomplishment. The dreaded 'family gets to eat' temptation. AND the 'I'm so stressed and frustrated, 'where's the food' temptation. Way to hold your ground!! Keep it up!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!!
  • coniconstance
    coniconstance Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! Sorry about the apartment, you'll find one soon enough. Happy you didn't let a credit check rule how healthy you'd be! YOU ROCK GRRLLL
  • yallen8832
    yallen8832 Posts: 68
    Options
    Sorry for the bad news on the good side way to stay motivated and yes your right you can do this :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Don't give up on your dreams. You can do anything you put your mind to you just have to do it.
    Proud of you too.
  • blingybaby25
    Options
    You Rock way 2 go keep it up =-)!!!!!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    THANKS everyone! The motivation and support that I get from this website has ALOT to do with it also :) SO THANKS!
  • Sweetpea472
    Sweetpea472 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Good for you! And we are proud of you, too! :flowerforyou:
  • webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Victory! You SO win. :) Good job.
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome choice! It's harder in the beginning, but will get easier day-by-day! The more u avoid those foods, the less u wil crave them...and eventually you'll be able to dip and dab without over eating! So stay strong and good luck! We have all been there!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. ALWAYS look back on this day when you are feeling tempted again. Remember how good it felt to have victory over it!
  • hgellings
    hgellings Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Way to stay at it! Unfortunately there will be lots of things that happen in our lives that make us want to give up and indulge, but you gotta stay strong with a positive attitude and that is exactly what you did! :smile: