Soo here I am.. also looking for MFP buds..

Options
GyaLenaye
GyaLenaye Posts: 7 Member
I've downloaded this app about 1,2,3... this being the 6 time. I'm seriously motivated this time around.. finally got a gym membership as well. Today, is my first day of logging and hitting the gym. It wasn't as intimidating as I expected. Yay, go me!! Looking to lose about 60lbs (if I had to put a # on it) more importantly I just want to FEEL better.
Feel free to add me. Would appreciate the support. B)

Replies

• treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hello sending a friend request your way!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    If it's important to you you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse. (put that on your refrigerator :-) You can do this!
  • Loseitmaf
    Loseitmaf Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How do you add friends?
  • sherrileigh1670
    sherrileigh1670 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • GyaLenaye
    Options
    Annr wrote: »
    If it's important to you you'll find a way. If it's not, you'll find an excuse. (put that on your refrigerator :-) You can do this!

Thank you. You're so right. :)

• GyaLenaye
    Options
    You can add me!

I sure did. :)
  • GyaLenaye
    Options
    treezy83 wrote: »
    Hello sending a friend request your way!

Thanks. Your photo is amazing.
  • misscaseyann11
    misscaseyann11 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request, best of luck! We can do this together :)
  • dr4jesuskc
    dr4jesuskc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Where are you guys finding the ticker that has lbs lost and lbs to go? When I look, all I am seeing is a sliding scale with lbs to go <<OR>> lbs lost. I would like to see both too.
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    @driley7652 first go to your profile, and then click on it. It gives you choices of backgrounds, and even lets you download a picture for it, if you customize it. You can choose to list lbs lost, or how many more to go.
  • JoyRebel
    JoyRebel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also lost count how many times I downloaded this app before deleting it a few days later. But I'm hitting 20 in a few months and a baby, a change gonna come! yes it will!