Starting diet plan and Insanity MAX 30

Options
Ever since a bad wreck I have jumped up to 232 lbs. I have started Insaniry MAX 30 and restrictied diet to under 1600 calories a day and drinking water as well as taking multivitamins. Would like to meet others doing similar and talk about hopes, results, the good and the bad.

Replies

• This1Guy
    This1Guy Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I hit my heaviest in December 2015 around Christmas, 223.6 lbs. I let myself go by eating whatever, whenever and not being active one bit. It started after my wife and I having our twin boys in 2014. Three kids under the age of 5 is tough, lol.

I started working out in January 2016 to T25. After that program I completed the first month of Insanity. I just heard about Insanity Max 30 the other day so I bought it online. I received it on Saturday and started working out to it that night. I just completed day 3 and it is an *kitten* kicker.

Total I am down 34 lbs since January. I feel 100% better with my life. Keep tracking and stick with it. 1600 calories may be a bit low for you. I would review that number.
  • kbatman777
    kbatman777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It suggests 1820 on here but I have eaten foods that fill me up well and have balanced around 1500-1700. It is day 3, and I am feeling destroyed. This workout regimen is so tough, but Sean T is so motivating and the fact that even trainers are having to take breaks is motivation enough. I am down 3.7 lbs in 3 days by staying 100% focused on my workouts, true to my dirt, and spending lots of time outdoors with my boys. I am dreading pressing play today but there is a certain high you get when you are cooling down, drenches in sweat, knowing you're climbing up the steps, not down them. :D
  • kbatman777
    kbatman777 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have an i year old, a 2 year old, and an 8 month old. I understand the kid pain. They are your biggest pain in the butt and biggest gleam in your eye. All of this is mostly for them and my fiance. They deserve a strong healthy man in their life, and I deserve to feel good in my body and mind.
    Big congratulations on your weight loss, I did the original Insanity years ago in the Army just as an extra workout and remember it being a body crushee. I never imagined ST would make a harder workouf, but MAX 30 is an absolute nuke of a workout XD