New here & looking for some motivating friends

Options
Hello, I have battled with my weight since I had my eldest daughter in 2012. I've done many diets but I lose motivation very quickly.

I'd like to have some great friends whom we could share our journey to a healthier lifestyle and motivate one another at the same time.

Together we can succeed!

Replies

• gamgam55
    gamgam55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same thing. I can add you if you would like!! :)
  • dr4jesuskc
    dr4jesuskc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I could use some motivation and encouragement as well. And some accountability!
  • Sarah_Pelfrey
    Sarah_Pelfrey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about starting and losing motivation - I am a rockstar for the first two days of every diet, and then I get discouraged when I'm not magically a size 2 and give up. I KNOW how irrational it is, but thus far I have not been able to break the cycle for the past four years. I am looking to shed 35 lbs. and return to the weight on my driver's license. :smiley:
  • Skiracer
    Skiracer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    As soon as I find out how to add friends....I will add you :)
  • TheRiceLord
    TheRiceLord Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Intermittent fasting. Women should be at least 14 hours minimum. Feel free to add me if you have any questions. This diet changed my life and I want to do it forever. Make sure you do extensive research before you start. Good luck!
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that I gained mad sympathy weight and need to lose it feel free to add me