looking for new friends!

Options
A lot of these accounts are all from years ago. Do we have any recent users that want to be friends?!

Please add me! I need motivation :D

Replies

• dr4jesuskc
    dr4jesuskc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have about 40lbs to lose. My wife is on WW and has some good accountability and encouragement. I'm back on MFP and looking for some of the same. My meal plan is public.
  • jamesfit7
    jamesfit7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    add me aswell
  • savannaleann17
    savannaleann17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    driley7652 wrote: »
    I have about 40lbs to lose. My wife is on WW and has some good accountability and encouragement. I'm back on MFP and looking for some of the same. My meal plan is public.

I am trying to lose 35 lbs :smile:
  • Skiracer
    Skiracer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have about 20-25 lbs to lose.
  • savannaleann17
    savannaleann17 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Skiracer wrote: »
    I have about 20-25 lbs to lose.

I am hoping for 35 (:
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    added you I am 218 now looking to get down to 175 which is unlikely but thats my goal
  • Skiracer
    Options
    Can someone please tell me how to reply directly to responses and how to add friends? I'm usually pretty computer literate but for some reason can't figure this out!
  • dr4jesuskc
    Options
    Kyle, you and I are about the same. I am 212 looking to get to 170. A long ways to go. Friends help keep me accountable. Looking for more
  • dr4jesuskc
    Options
    skiracer, click on the profile name, and then click again in the window that is displayed. When you get to their profile you can add as a friend.
  • Skiracer
    Options
    Thanks!
  • Skiracer
    Options
    Thanks!

• mrnirvana
    mrnirvana Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i lost 33 pounds, you can lose that weight, i am pretty sure!!!! go ahead!!!!