new start needed

Options
I'm 44years old 5'6 my weight has been at the lowest 132 and now my highest at 202, looking for friends for motivation, inspiration, to stay on track for a lifestyle change with my diet and exercise, please friend me I need all the help I can get :)

Replies

• Balaru
    Balaru Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenny - I'm 54 but I am hitting the restart button today and looking for some cheerleaders too. If you would like to friend me feel free. We can cheer each other on. I'm looking to loose approx. 50 pounds. I'd like to be down at least 30 by August - in a perfect world 40 but it's not so much about the number as it is about getting healthy, having stamina and endurance.

We go to the Lake or Beach for summer vacation and I don't want to look ridiculous climbing back on the jet ski after swimming. Especially since we will have another couple with us.

I'm 5'8" my lowest was 119 and my highest was 212 - I refuse to hit the 200 mark again. Currently I'm in job search mode and have let the exercise and watching what goes in my mouth go out the window and the scale is starting to move in the wrong direction so I am putting the brakes on NOW!

Hope we can encourage one another. What exercise plan are you doing?

I'm going to get back on my treadmill, exercise bike and work up to P90X. My hubby and I also do Yoga and Pilates.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    My lowest was 140lb (which was actually a really good look for me) and highest I have hit is 218 -
    I've lost and put back on several times.. and I am now at 206 so a longggg way to go again... but we both know it can be done as we've both been there!
    Good Luck
    Mx
  • synostosis
    synostosis Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hello all!

I'm restarting as well ... starting 04-11-2016! I'm hoping to find some others who'd like to join me, too! And I'd love to support others in realizing their goals and dreams! Friend me :)
  • kyleliermann
    kyleliermann Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)